Monday, January 13, 2020

Motorists Can File Claims for Damage on I-40

If you live in the Sallisaw area and have to travel through the Interstate 40 construction zones, you may want to avoid the area because of the condition of the detour areas. If you have to travel this route, please use caution. Hopefully the contractor will have the traffic moved off the remaining older section soon.

If you have suffered any vehicle damage in this area, contact the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT). To file a claim, contact the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Division of Capital Assets Management, by calling (405) 521-4999. 

To report potholes, damaged signs, litter, downed limbs or other state highway or interstate maintenance concerns, please provide the county, highway and nearest intersection or mile marker to the appropriate ODOT Field Division office. For Sallisaw, that number is (918) 775-3641.

Laura Brown, KXMX Staff Writer

For more news stories stay tuned to The MIX 105.1 or visit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.