In response to the current COVID-19 event, the City of Sallisaw will be closing city hall to the public as of 2:00 pm, Friday, March 20, 2020. Officials stated that this is a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of the public and city hall employees. Closing of city hall will be evaluated on a day to day basis up through April 6, 2020.
The following tips were provide to help with conducting business with the City of Sallisaw during this period:
• For General Inquiry By Telephone: Please call (918) 775-6241. If you need to conduct any type of business with the City of Sallisaw, they will attempt to take care of your needs via phone or email.
• By email, general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Website: www.sallisawok.org. Also please monitor their Facebook page.
• Utility Payments Cash: Please use the drop box in front of city hall. Please use the envelopes provided. You may also pay with a money order.
• Utility or DiamondNet Payments Online: Please go to www.sallisawok.org or www.diamondnetok.com for information on making payments online. If you require assistance, please contact customer service at (918) 775-6241.
• Utility Payments via Phone: Please contact customer service at (918) 775-6241. Have your account number and credit card ready.
• Setup or Terminate Utility Accounts: Please call (918) 775-6241, or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you need to visit with Code Enforcement, or other city hall employees, in person: Please call (918) 775-6241 and discuss your needs over the phone. If your needs cannot be met over the phone, they will arrange an appointment. At your scheduled time, a city employee will meet you at the front door of city hall. You will be required to sanitize hands upon entry.
During this event the city strongly encourages all citizens to educate themselves on COVID-19 and to practice good hygiene and social distancing as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control. Pay attention to the proper authorities and follow their instructions as this event continues. The City of Sallisaw will continue to monitor the event and will also post updated COVID-19 information to our social media sites as it becomes available. For more information related to the COVID-19 virus, please visit https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov/ or https://www.cdc.gov/.
City of Sallisaw Customer Service
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (918) 775-6241
City of Sallisaw
Keith Skelton, City Manager
City of Sallisaw
Dianna Davis, City Clerk
KXMX News Staff
For more news stories stay tuned to The MIX 105.1 or visit www.kxmx.com