Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Students Hospitalized After Ingesting Unknown Substance

Vian Police Chief Mark Fisher was at Vian High School Tuesday investigating an incident that sent two students to the hospital after they allegedly ingested an unknown substance on Monday.

Fisher said, “It’s all still under investigation. It may be later this afternoon before I know anything.”

Fisher said he was trying to find out what the students ingested to make them so sick they were taken to the hospital on Monday. One was released Tuesday but the other remained hospitalized under observation at Sparks Regional Medical Center in Fort Smith.

Toxicology tests may also uncover the unknown substance, Fisher said.

Sally Maxwell, Senior News Director

For more news stories stay tuned to The MIX 105.1 or visit www.kxmx.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.