Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Grease Fire Causes Smoke Damage

A grease fire in a kitchen at Downtown Apartments in Sallisaw was extinguished in about 15 minutes Tuesday evening. Assistant Fire Chief Steve Padgett said the fire, in a second-floor apartment, did some slight smoke damage to the apartment, and no one was injured. Padgett said firefighters set up large fans to blow the smoke out of the apartment. The fire was reported at 7:52 p.m., and the response time was swift since the apartments are a half-block away from the fire station. By Sally Maxwell, Senior News Director

For more news stories stay tuned to The MIX 105.1 or visit

 Green Leaf Properties  Vapor Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.