A report of smoke at Garden Walk Apartments in Sallisaw Thursday may have been from a burned out heat lamp, Sallisaw Fire Chief Anthony Armstrong reported.
Armstrong said the fire department received the call at about 5 p.m. but when they arrived at the second-floor apartment they could not find any smoke or fire. "It may have been from a burned out heat lamp, and there also were candles burning," Armstrong said.
He said firemen checked everything out in the apartment but found nothing amiss.
Sally Maxwell, Senior News Director
For more news stories stay tuned to The MIX 105.1 or visit www.kxmx.com